MD Microsurgical introduces a new paradigm in TeleSurgery. The SurgiNetix SystemTM is comprised of multiple hardware/software modules designed to provide an interactive form of TeleSurgery based on a surgical microscopy platform. This highly networked, multi-visualization system delivers remote interactive consultation capabilities during surgery by providing both a two-way audio/video link with a physical hardware control from, and to, anywhere in the world with 3D rendering of the anatomical surgical site from both a macro and micro perspective. A scalable video integration system which acts as a central router for all video-formatted patient data providing a resource through the archiving of patient files as desired is also provided.
The Company’s philosophy is to produce products and service solutions desired by both civilian/commercial and military healthcare providers that add medical and collaborative information value for improved patient outcomes, while minimizing surgical risks and complications, yet permitting higher O.R. and case-turnover efficiencies. MDS offers:
• Reference Visualization Images via Digital Files incorporating several modalities through a single, easy-to-access platform
• Networked Systems Internet-linked within and into the O.R.
• Telelinked Telesurgical Video & Communications Network Worldwide into the O.R.
• Remote Interactivity (Controls & Surgical Notation on Images) from any location in the world
• Data Collection and Archiving for easy access from the O.R.
• Integrates New Robotic Systems into and from the O.R. or remote locations
• SurgiPlan/“Juke Box” Case Studies— Using new Information Platform & Digital Imaging (Training and Education, as well as Marketing) for Surgeon access
• SurgiLapsed Time Module - Efficiency & Throughput (Minimizing Risks & Complications) for increased efficiency in performing surgical procedures
• Scalable and upgradeable utilizing MDS technology
The MDS information-based, digital, surgical system is also intended to be a “pipe-line” for alliance companies to utilize in supplying expanded digital services for the O.R. or hospital.
• Secured Access to Digital Archives of Patient Records (Caregiver & Patient Access Only)
• Illness, Prior Surgeries, etc.
• Emergency Information Database
• Patient History (i.e., allergies, drug interactions, etc.)
• Pharmaceutical Data
• Other Digital Services/Information (opens opportunities for corporate alliances)
First Quarter 2011 financial projections are $2.5 million.
The entire SurgiNetix Management Team includes high-level executives with over 200 years of collective experience in building successful early-stage, start-up companies in the targeted medical sections including ophthalmology, neurosurgery, plastic, spinal and ENT surgery.
Jeff Davidson, Co-Founder and President
Don McCloud, Co-Founder and Vice President, Sales
Valentino Montegrande, Co-Founder and Vice President, Marketing and Clinical Education
Military, Hospitals, Clinics, Neurosurgeons, Teaching Hospitals and Universities
Early Intervention Saves LIves
Decreases the amount of time between impact and treatment.
If you are an interested investor, please call 617-799-4211 or email us to find out more about this investment opportunity.
Download Investor Presentation below.